- JEMDS puts a lot of emphasis on publishing original research articles and rare case reports with good images which will help in advancement of medical and dental sciences and discourages the publication of articles that merely represent pre-established and repetitive facts.
- JEMDS currently publishes articles from various parts of the developing world. But we would like to publish articles from all over the world. To achieve this objective JEMDS continuously improvises on both scientific and technical aspects.
- JEMDS strives to publish articles of medical professionals based on their research rather than their credentials, thereby works for less known scientists and medical professionals, thereby will be at the forefront of bringing to light, some out of the box ideas and ground breaking research which would otherwise have gone unpublished and unnoticed.
- JEMDS also guides first time authors to prepare their papers without charging anything extra. We spend valuable time and resources towards this.
- There is no charge whatsoever for submission of articles. Publication charges are payable in the final stage of the article.
- JEMDS editorial board members monitor the quality of the journal and provide valuable advice as to how and what JEMDS has to do to make it a respected journal among the research community.
- Under no circumstances / incentive will JEMDS publish an article without merit and peer review.
- Peer Review Process
The manuscripts submitted to 'Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences' will be reviewed for possible publication on the understanding that they have been submitted only to 'Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences' and have not been published, simultaneously submitted, or accepted for publication elsewhere.
Once a manuscript is submitted to 'Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences', it is checked for duplication to prevent plagiarism and is sent to three to five external reviewers who will give the necessary recommendations according to which the article is published unaltered or is sent back to the author for corrections as advised by the reviewer, or rejected. The author is informed regarding the same. Once the article is fit for publication it is published both in print and online journal.
The peer-review process is double blinded, i.e., the reviewers do not know who the authors of the manuscript are and the authors do not have access to the information of who the peer-reviewers are.